Interstate Deposition Subpoena Service provides a unique service to facilitate the process of issuing and serving deposition subpoenas to witnesses who are located in foreign states where they are beyond the subpoena power of the trial state.
Through our network of local attorneys and professional process servers, we provide prompt and effective service of out-of-state witnesses in every state.
We take the mystery and guesswork out of this process so that your staff may concentrate on more pressing needs at hand.
What We Do
Before any assignment, we contact the court clerk to ascertain court policies that may run contrary to prevailing state law, local fees, scheduling considerations.
- Research procedures, constantly looking for updates to the laws, rules, fees, court policies, and time deadlines
- Arrange for local counsel (if necessary)
- Prepare the necessary paperwork (petition, order, application, request, certificate of reciprocity, subpoena(s), praecipe, etc.)
- File with the proper court
- Arrange for issuance of subpoena(s)
- Pay filing fee(s)
- Arrange for service of the subpoena(s)
- Pay witness fee(s)
- Return original proof/affidavit of service with all filed documents to the ordering law firm for use at the deposition, and/or filing with the appropriate court
56 Park Place | Newark, NJ 07102 | (800) 981-0088 | F: (800) 842-2997
Ship: 4083 – 24th St., #460038 | San Francisco, CA 94114
Mail: P.O. Box 460038 | San Francisco, CA 94146 | (800) 696-4631 | F: (415) 495-8730
Copyright Interstate Deposition Subpoena Service, Inc. 2006-2014. All Rights Reserved.