Interstate Deposition Subpoena Service provides a unique service
to facilitate the process of issuing and serving deposition
subpoenas to witnesses who are located in foreign states.
Through our network of local attorneys and professional process
servers, we provide prompt and effective service of out-of-state
witnesses in every state.
We take the mystery and guesswork out of this process so that
your staff may concentrate on more pressing needs at hand.
What We Do
Before any assignment, we contact the court clerk to ascertain
court policies that may run contrary to prevailing state law, local
fees, scheduling considerations.
- Research procedures, constantly looking for updates to the
laws, rules, fees, court policies, and time deadlines
- Arrange for local counsel (if necessary)
- Prepare the necessary paperwork (petition, order,
application, request, certificate of reciprocity, subpoena(s),
- File with the proper court
- Arrange for issuance of subpoena(s)
- Pay filing fee(s)
- Arrange for service of the subpoena(s)
- Pay witness fee(s)
- Return original proof/affidavit of service with all filed
documents to the ordering law firm for use at the deposition,
and/or filing with the appropriate court